Consulting for operational readiness of hospital
Evaluation of impact of external factors on hospital operations, future expansion and modification.
Study of external and internal traffic flow of Patients, visitors, staff and vendors.
Compliance to regulation and JCI (or any other accreditation)
Study of impact of climatic variation and natural disasters.
Rigging routes for heavy equipment.
Guidance in preparation of loaded drawings.
JCI accreditation | CAP laboratory accreditation
Business process enhancement
Organizational Assessment Audits
Accreditation (JCI, CAP, ISO 9001)
Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Policies, Tariffs, etc.
Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) Implementation
- Evaluating the impact of any proposed change
- Preparation of Manpower plan, recruitment and onboarding timelines
- Equipment Procurement timeline and coordination
- Policies and protocols
- Process flows
- Guidance for Strategic plan
- Operational budgeting (with support from Finance team)
- HIS Planning
- Equipment procurement planning
- IT Hardware and stationary